Online Business Collaboration Software, is a private space on the Web that
gives employees in a company the ability to organize information, readily
access that information, manage documents, share calendars and enable
efficient online collaboration, all in a familiar, web-browser!
Who should try out the online collaboration software?
- Companies with 2 to 100 employees
- Companies who online interaction with partners
- Mobile workgroups and project teams
- Individual business owners who need online collaboration
- Small companies with distributed virtual or home offices
- Companies with mobile employees who travel frequently
Global companies who deal with distant suppliers
Non-profit organizations who want an online community
Details from WebEx
Because all your important business information
resides in a central repository, it's available at any time, from anywhere
in the world, using a simple web browser.
Authorized users outside your company such as your remote workers,
suppliers, partners or clients can also use it to collaborate, communicate
and share business critical information.